10.01.2010

im new



Im kinda new in the blogging world, and im not sure about what my blog should be like. Only pictures, or also reviews, some background on designers, my own wardrobe, streetstyle? or a huge mix? If there's anyone outthere, passing by my blog with ideas, please share.
a little random knowledge about me: im a student, 19 years old, and im a girl ;) i attend college at the moment, and my favourite waste of time is flicking through pictures. Just pictures. I think, by now, im kinda a picture-addict (is that even a word?). Well. i am. And i like drawing as well.
I think i'l make a post with my favourite blogs in the weekend. Or something. btw im from Denmark - the teeny tiny country in europe, maybe you've heard of copenhagen, H.C. Andersen or Henrik Vibskov? well. Its all here.
- have a great weekend!
//J.O.M.

- Are the photos too big? im thinking bigger the better, but really, are they?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar